Wednesday 16 March 2011

Exciting trip to United States!!!

2 years ago, I had a wonderful trip to United States. It was the only trip that I enjoyed the most. I went there to visit my LOVELY* cousin who settled there for 10 years. I stayed there for 2 months as I was in my public examination holiday(SPM). During my vacation, I went to some beautiful places such as Pikes Peak, Copper Mountain and more... Here are some of my snaps during the vacation... actually I have more than 500+ pictures. Come on !! my blog will be flooded with pictures if I upload all :)
 The US Mint, Denver CO

                                                          Pikes Peak Bridge!

                                                         Pikes Peak Cable Car

                                                                 (frozen lake)

      Guess WHAT is this! Its a TOILET!

Copper Mountain Skiing Ground



                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment